Winkler - Wingum PLUS H2O kg. 20 Gray Fibre-reinforced Liquid Sheath
📍 Free shipping on a wide range of items.
WINGUM PLUS® H2O
COMPLIANT WITH THE ETAG 005 GUIDELINE, LIQUIDS APPLIED AS WATERPROOFING
Water-based, fibre-reinforced and colored liquid waterproofing based on very high quality modified resins. It offers exceptional resistance to water stagnation, aging and UV rays. It is ideal for complex waterproofing and large surfaces and to guarantee excellent durability. Excellent as a waterproofing for flat and walkable roofs, terraces and balconies in ceramic or natural stone, for the restoration or protection of bituminous coverings (oxidised for at least 180 days), on bricks, fibre-cement, metals, including oxidised metals, wood, bricks. In case of strong stress or to uniform the layer, it can be reinforced with WINTECHNO MAT.
- APPLICATION It can be applied with a spatula, brush, flat brush, short bristle roller or airless pump. On particularly chalky surfaces, we recommend the application of WINFIX CONCRETE consolidator.
- CONSUMPTION 1.2 - 1.4 kg/m² in two coats. 1.8 - 2.0 kg/m² in two coats with intervening reinforcement.
- ADVICE Make sure that the supports are clean, dry and free from loose parts, foreign or non-stick substances. Apply in two coats to obtain an ideal and homogeneous thickness. Check for the presence of hidden humidity to avoid flaking and bubbles due to vapor pressure. Apply at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
- PACKAGING Buckets of 5 - 10 - 20 kg.
- COLORS white - gray - red - green.
STORAGE The product, in its intact packaging and stored in a cool, dry place, has a shelf life of 24 months. Store at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C. Accessories: BC Seal Band, BC Seal Pad, WinJoint Band, Wintechno Mat and Winseal, WinJoint foam, WinJoint Seal.